“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for MoboTap. I received a PayPal incentive to thank me for my participation. All opinions and reviews are my own.”
I love my iPhone, but when I’m on a mobile device, it can sometimes be a pain to look up something on the fly. I can go to Safari or the Google Chrome browser or even the Amazon App to find the information I want about a watch before making a purchase, but it takes so much work finding where all the apps are on my phone. With the Dolphin Browser, I have everything right at the touch of my fingertips, and I don’t have to spend time hunting and pecking. It’s just as easy as a swipe and go with my customized Gestures. I love that a money sign for me now opens up ebay and my birdie gesture opens up Twitter. I also set a Gesture up to open my blog with a simple cursive “lwl”, it’s fun to be creative.
One of my favorite things about the Dolphin Browser is that it adapts to the way you want to browse! Favorite pages can be opened with a touch of your fingertip, and there are so many great features. I also like that you can sync your data across your devices because it makes it so much more user-friendly. I typically move from mobile to desktop to even tablet or laptop throughout the day to accommodate where I’m working and knowing the Dolphin Browser is going to give me the same great experience no matter where I use it is great. I’m also a lover of third-party add-ons and that something that is really important to me. Fortunately, the Dolphin Browser lets me tailor that experience as well. It’s almost as if they looked at how I use my browser
Dolphin Browser Features
- Gestures: Simply swipe and go with customized Gestures.
- Sonar: Ask and you shall receive with smart voice search.
- Tabbed Browsing: Open multiple tabs for all-in-one browsing.
- Modes: Go into Night Mode, Private Mode, or Desktop Mode for maximum flexibility while you browse.
- Add-Ons: Tailor your Dolphin experience with third-party add-ons.
- Side Bars: Quickly access bookmarks and options with a swipe.
- Dolphin Connect: Stay connected by syncing your data across compatible devices.
Dolphin Browser Use
- On the Dolphin Browser home screen, you can find your Speed Dial shortcuts. This gives you quick and easy access to any number of sites. Click on the ‘+’ to add one of hundreds of web apps, or add a specific URL.
- Expand the bottom menu by tapping on the Dolphin icon at the bottom of the screen. This lets you add bookmarks, share content, change themes, access the full Dolphin settings, and more.
- Tap the tab list icon in the bottom right to see all open tabs. Quickly change between tabs or close tabs. You can also close the current tab by swiping up from the icon.
Left Side Bar:
- Access the left sidebar by swiping from the left side of the screen towards the right.
- In the left sidebar, you can sign in to Dolphin Connect to sync bookmarks and history, manage bookmarks, and view/clear history.
The Dolphin Browser is available for both Android and iOS smartphones. You can download it now here.