As winter approaches it’s more important than ever to take care of your skin and your complexion. As I get older I realize how much my skin changes during the cooler months as compared to the summer and since Fall is here there is no better time to treat myself to an Apple Honey Facial Mask. The apple is packed with vitamins (A, B, and C) and it works great for lifting dead skin cells and other impurities when used in a mask. The honey helps keep skin moist and contains antibacterial and antioxidants that really give your face a glow.
The hardest part about this facial mask is not eating it!
Apple Honey Facial Mask
- 3 T. of finely chopped apple
- 1/2 T. honey
Choose one or the other:
- 1 T. oatmeal (for oily skin)
- 1 T. corn flour (for normal – dry skin)
- Finely chop or grate your apple (without skin) and mix with honey. Add either the oatmeal or corn flour depending on your skin type.
- Apply evenly to face.
- Relax for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
For more fall beauty posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Pumpkin Facial mask Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Apple Honey Facial Mask from Life with Lisa
- Changing Nail Polish Colors from Controlled Confusion
- Fall Makeup Palette from Champagne Living
- Fall Nail Color Trends from Tools 2 Tiaras
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.