It’s here! Autumn has always been my favorite season, however living in Florida I don’t get to enjoy the change of seasons like I did when I was a child. Still, fall brings out the kid in all of us, from picking apples to jumping in leave piles there is just something about the crisp, fresh air that makes us want to explore the world around us. What better way is there to do that than a scavenger hunt?
Fall Activity: Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Print off one Fall Scavenger Hunt card (see above) for each person.
- Pick an area to hike or just walk around your own neighborhood and explore – this is perfect for Halloween.
- As you find different things on your card, mark it off.
- Continue until you get back home and whoever crossed off the most wins or go until the first person fills their card.
Note: On a rainy day, turn the Fall Scavenger Hunt can easily convert into a memory game by printing off two cards and cutting out pieces. Turn them over and mix them up. Take turns around the table flipping two cards over each time in order to find a matching pair. If a match is made, the person repeats their turn; otherwise, play continues around the table. The game is over when all matches are made and the person with the most cards is declared the winner.
For more posts on fall activities, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Vermont Fall Activities for Families by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Fun Fall Activities for Families, Couples, or Yourself by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Fall into Family Portraits with Portrait Innovations by Controlled Confusion
- Fall Activity Scavenger Hunt Printable by Life with Lisa
- DIY Pumpkin Foot Scrub Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.