Olympic Gold Medalist, World Cup Champion and Soccer Hall of Famer Joy Fawcett Visits the Atlanta to Promote Positive Coaching in Youth Sports
Joy Fawcett, legendary women’s soccer player and mom, teams up with the Positive Coaching Alliance and Cuties® California Clementines and Mandarins to mentor Atlanta families and soccer fans. She is visiting soccer tournaments across the country to mentor parents about the power of “Second-Goal” Parenting™, developed by Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA), which focuses on the “second goal” of youth sports – life lessons – along with the goal of winning on the scoreboard. As part of the event, Joy will lead mini-clinics for young soccer players, sign autographs for fans and speak with families about the importance of positive coaching in the increasingly competitive world of youth sports.
Joy will also be helping Cuties spot parents who take cheering to a whole new league by bringing positive energy and support to their teams. These parents will be entered to win $5,000 for their team and a private soccer clinic with Joy Fawcett.
When: Saturday, February 19th from 9am – 3pm
Where: Georgia Soccer Park, 3895 Ben Hill Road, East Point, GA 30349
Two winners will be choosen from the comments below to win Cuties (they are a favorite in my house). The mandatory entry is to answer this question “Would you consider yourself an enthusiastic soccer mom?” as a COMMENT on this blog. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO ALL US RESIDENTS.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave comments for EACH entry):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email or post this on your facebook. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook with my blog Life with Lisa. (2 entries)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Join The Product Review Place (if you are a member send out some invites with the “INVITE” tab.)
Disclosure: “This advertorial is sponsored by Cuties, we were given product in exchange for post.” Giveaway open to US residents only and ends at 2/18, 7pm EST. Winner chose using “And The Winner Is” .