No matter where you go this time of the year you can find Pumpkin Spice something. One of the largest selling items seems to be the Pumpkin Spice Latte from our favorite coffee shops around the US. With sugar, without sugar, with whipped cream and without…no two are the same. But now when it’s made at home, with love, it’s always better! Here is one recipe I found that looks like it might just be lower than most in calories and carbs!
Simply Delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
1 cup milk, divided
12 drops SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops*
1 Tbsp canned pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus extra for sprinkling, if desired
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup brewed espresso
- Whisk ½ cup milk, Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in small saucepan over low heat. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk remaining ½ cup milk and simmer, whisking continually, for 2 minutes. Add espresso and whisk until foamy—about 1 minute. Pour into a mug, and sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Makes 1 serving.
For more fall recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Savory Paleo Pumpkin Soup by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- 4 Delicious Fall Cocktails by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Quick and Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe by Controlled Confusion
- Pumpkin Spice Latte by Life with Lisa
- Pumpkin Spice Martini Recipe by Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.