Celebrity Chef Richard Blais is up against Master Chef Thomas Griffiths in this years Campbell’s AdDress Your Heart Cooking Challenge and for every vote from now until March 1, 2012 Campbell’s is donating a dollar to the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Movement.
I am partial to Chef Richard Blias’ Spicy BouilliaBlais and wanted to share the recipe with you. I haven’t tried making it yet, but I do have almost all the tools, Campbell’s ingredients, and spices to do so thanks to Campbell’s and if you enter the giveaway you could have them too!
Chef Richard Blais’ Spicy BouilliaBlais
Prep: 55 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
2 lemons, medium
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 medium carrot, peeled and diced (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup celery, sliced
1/2 cup fennel, diced
20 cloves garlic, peeled
1 small onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
4 teaspoons fennel seed
2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
4 cups Low Sodium Spicy Hot V8®
4 cups Low Sodium V8®
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
4 fresh halibut fillets (about 12 ounces total)
4 fresh scallops
4 fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 slice Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted and cut in quarters
- Grate and zest lemon and squeeze the juice from the lemons into separate containers, set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch skillet over low heat. Add carrot, celery, fennel, 12 cloves garlic, sliced, onion, fennel seed, oregano and thyme and cook until the vegetables are soft but not browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetable juices and clams to the skillet. Increase the heat to medium and cook until clams open. Remove clams from skillet, cover and keep warm. Cook the remaining vegetable juice mixture until reduced by one-third. Stir in basil and half the lemon zest.
- Season fish, scallops and shrimp with the black pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in separate 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish, shrimp and scallops and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through. Sprinkle with the remaining lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- Visit Campbell’s Kitchen for the rest of the recipe.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Campbell’s and V8 and I received the above prize pack in exchange for post. Opinions are my own.