Every year I dream build about what I will do with all my lottery winnings and every year I come out a loser. It isn’t so much that I do not have lady luck on my side as it is that I don’t buy lottery tickets. You can’t win if you don’t play, right? In 2012 I am going to change it all. I am going to test out lady luck and I am going to dream big about what to do with my winnings.
My 5 Lottery Winning Purchases for 2012:
1. I am going to buy real estate properties. I will be sure to use investment property advisers that will provide me with the best overseas property investment advice money can buy. If Angelina and Brad can live all around the globe, why can’t I? I’ve always wanted to travel…now I will travel AND make money.
2. I am going to give money to the poor and set up my own foundation who secretly donates money to families in need. With the anonymous Kmart donating at Christmas this year going on it put me in the mood to give…I will be the new Mrs. Claus.
3. I will pay off my student loans and other debt for me, hubby, and my sister. This alone would make me one of the happiest people in the world….
4. Trust funds for my children are a no brainer. I think everyone has this on their list.
5. New vehicles, but nothing too fancy. Hubby gets a Ford F150, black, 4WD, with all the bells and whistles.
Believe it or not I don’t have big, wild, crazy dreams about how to spend my money. I think charity, investing, and basic needs are all that are necessary. What would you spend your lottery winnings on?
‘This is a featured post for IPIN’