If you’ve ever taken an airplane ride, you know just how uncomfortable those plane seats can be. If you have a really long flight it is nice to fall asleep on your flight because it helps to pass the time by, but I don’t know about all of you, but I cannot go to sleep if I’m not comfortable! Well, I have flown a decent amount of times and I have found a few must-have products that I absolutely need to make my flight a bit more comfortable.
1. Neck Pillow: Sitting in those plane seats can be very uncomfortable and trust me you don’t want to end up with a stiff neck or sore body, a trusty neck pillow solves this problem. Whether you plan to sleep on the flight or just sitting there, either way, you will benefit from this pillow.
2. Small Blanket/Jacket: I don’t know about all of you, but I have to have some sort of warmth when I’m sleeping no matter what. It is essential to keep a small little blanket or jacket in your bag that you can throw over yourself to be comfy.
3. Headphones: The headphones on the plane are usually not very comfortable and plus they’re used by others. Bring along your own headphones to ensure safety and comfortability. I prefer noise-cancelling headphones to cancel out the sound of the plane (and crying babies).
4. Eye Mask: If you are one that needs to be in a total zen mode and needs darkness to be able to relax and go to sleep, I would really recommend bringing along an eye mask. This will ensure that you will be able to sleep comfortably.
5. Slippers: If you’re on a long flight and you don’t want to wear your regular shoes, slip them off and throw your slippers on for a more comfortable shoe choice. If you’re going to be there a long time, you may as well get comfy!
If you’re about to take a flight and you are dreading the discomfort, I would highly recommend picking up some of these things and bringing them along with you. Trust me; your flight will be so much more comfortable, and you will be able to sleep like a baby which will make the time of your flight fly by. The good thing is that most of these things are fairly small in size so you should be able to throw them into a small bag or purse and then you have them on hand and you can quickly access them.
What else can you add to the list?
Disclosure: Amazon affiliate links are being used in this post.