Essential oils are something that have always been of interest to us. Many of you might not know but James (hubby) is a licensed Massage Therapist and he actually taught at two different colleges. Among the many classes he taught was Aromatherapy as essential oils date back to biblical times and are known for their healing properties. For years we have been purchasing oils from others until we finally decided the oils that were truly therapeutic grade and the best on the market were Young Living Essential Oils. We decided to purchase our Young Living Starter Kit and now we are putting the money in our pockets instead with Living Everyday with Oils!
Essential oils are powerful and created to work perfectly with our bodies. It is funny that the media talks about essential oils like it is a new trend – however, oils have been around for thousands and thousands of years! You can even find reference to them in the Bible.
Starting the journey of oils can be extremely confusing, but after thorough research I found that Young Living (YL)is a trusted source and a pioneer in bringing the use of truly therapeutic oils to the United States. There are many companies that boost they are “natural” but they still have synthetic compounds in them. YL oils are pure essential oils and many of them can even be ingested.
We also fell in love with the support and community that we found by starting our adventure with Young Living (and you can be part of that community, too).
To kick off our new adventure, we are running an amazing special!
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. * I highly suggest using a desktop or laptop because a phone or tablet tends to time out during check out.*
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2706361 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the extras!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. ER is also mentioned below in relation to earning additional bonus oil on this purchase. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later and I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up.
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to email@example.com with your member number and order number, letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: *LivingEverydayPROMO*.
IMPORTANT: Promotions are only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2706361! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
Have more questions?