We associate death and cemeteries or graveyards with Halloween, but in all actuality they can be quite beautiful.
For more photographs, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Fall Wildcrafting in Vermont by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Grandparents by Controlled Confusion
- Graveyard Photos by Life with Lisa
- Just Enjoy the Ride by Champagne Living
- Making Fall Memories Pumpkin Picking by Tools 2 Tiaras
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.
Beautiful flowers.. did you make those?
Those are gorgeous. There really are some stunning gravestones. I saw some in Boston when I visited last.
I love taking pictures of old graves- I just took one of Ben Franklin
I have always liked reading gravestones. I like the one with the stones. Makes me want to do something unusual with mine someday.