Using Easter Leftovers for Spring Entertaining featuring Deviled Eggs with Ham & a Kick Recipe
Now that Easter is officially over what are you going to do with all your leftovers? There are easy recipes for entertaining that can be made from your leftover ham and eggs from your Easter Egg Hunt with staple ingredients already in your cupboards. There is nothing worse than having a bunch of food from the holidays go to waste and there are only so many ham sandwiches you can eat.
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham, finely chopped (or leftover ham from Easter)
- CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Mini Pickle, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. KRAFT Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Peel and cut eggs lengthwise in half.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside. Mash yolks in small bowl and add remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish with a dash of paprika.
If deviled eggs aren’t your thing this same recipe can be easily converted into finger sandwiches simply by chopping the egg whites into the yolk mixture and spreading on bread, crust cut off of course. There are a bunch of other egg recipes to choose from on KRAFT’s site that are sure to please everyone’s palettes.
Disclosure: I am a Kraft Tastemaker and this is a sponsored post. Opinions are my own.