Disclosure: This sponsored post is part of the Summer Love series on the Hallmark Channel this August.
There is nothing that feels better than falling in love.
Well, maybe falling in love when you least expect it, at the Shore. Join Hallmark Channel for their Summer Love series all through the month of August, starting with “Love at the Shore” this Saturday, August 5th at 9pm EST. Just watching the trailer brings me back to the time when I first met my husband, 17 years ago.
“Love at the Shore” tells the story of author Jenna Thompson (Amanda Righetti), a mother of two young children whose summer vacation plans take a turn when the family arrives at their summer rental and meets the neighbor of the adjoining duplex: stubborn, unconventional, and attractive surfer Lucas McKinnon (Peter Porte) and his dog (Happy the Dog). Jenna is neat and methodical, while Lucas rolls with and revels in life as it comes. As Lucas and Jenna spend more of the summer together, he finds a softer side of himself while dealing with Jenna and her children and Jenna realizes she may have been too quick to judge a book by its cover.
I’ll be live tweeting through the movie this weekend and invite you to join me using the hashtag #LoveattheShore. Be sure to follow @HallmarkChannel on Twitter and don’t forget to check out the HAPPY SUMMER SOCIAL WALL where we can find Happy the dog online, on TV, and on social. Tell Hallmark Channel where he is with the hashtag, #HappySummer for a chance to win prizes each week. For more info, visit http://www.
Enter the Summer Nights Sweepstakes
Hallmark Channel invites you to enter for the chance to win a fun and relaxing Disney Cruise Line family vacation to The Bahamas to create magical summer memories and who knows, you might just fall in love!
- Follow Hallmark Channel on Pinterest.
- Check out our Summer Nights board for inspiration!
- Pin the Summer Nights Bucket List image below or choose an image that shows us what’s on your bucket list!
- Make sure to use the hashtags #SummerNights and #
HallmarkChannel on all pins and repins.
- Submit your name, email address and a link to your profile on this entry page.
- Ask all your friends at the summer BBQ to repin your #SummerNights pin!
- Make a date and catch a new original movie every weekend in August beginning August 5th at 9/8c.