Throughout the year P&G release some great savings via their Have You Tried This Yet? Program that features various product coupons in local newspapers for you to try. Their new spokesperson, Vanessa Lachey, also does her own Celebrity blog on their site and discusses her experience with some of the brands products through the program. I have been lucky enough to also sample various products as well as some great tips and tricks from P&G. This month their product line for the campaign focused around Holiday Travel Tips and Tricks.
Holiday Travel Tips and Tricks
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
- If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
- The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour.
 On low, and under ambient conditions
 Approx. 85% of full charge, when using Duracell 1700 mAh AA or 750
Be sure to check your local newspapers and their site to find the latest products and greatest saving!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by P&G and I received a sampling of the products mentioned in this article.