Disclosure: This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
Finding products that work for me is always a challenge. There are so many different brands to choose from, and I just don’t have time to try them all. I rely on friends a lot of the time to share what works for them, and so I’m going to share some of my favorites from this month’s BabbleBoxx for Women’s Wellness.
- 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit: Having been raised in a multicultural family my ancestry has always been an interest. I’m pretty sure I’m half Filipino and the other half is rumored to be Scottish, but in all honesty, I’m not entirely sure. With the 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit, you receive 65+ personalized genetic reports in four key areas: ancestry, wellness, traits, and carrier status. The kit was easy to use and understand. You simply add salvia to a tube, seal it, and send it via postage paid box it came in. I can’t wait to get the results back for my ancestry as well as the other reports such as the wellness report. Your genetics play such an important part in wellness. See 23andme.com/before-you-buy for important information about these reports.
2. Lancer’s Intensive Night Treatment: I’ve been told that I was blessed with small pores and therefore I am aging well, but that doesn’t stop me from looking for the best products that ensure I stay young looking. The Lancer Intensive Night Treatment with Hylaplex and Marula Oil has been really keeping my skin moist and supple. I haven’t been waking up with a greasy feel either, which is important to me. You don’t have to live in Beverly Hills to have skin that looks like it does. This new luxury skincare product is a must-have in my beauty regime.
New customers can get 10% off their 1st order (Code: bestskin) at https://www.lancerskincare.com
3. Simply Sensitive Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths: No one likes talking about feminine hygiene but it’s pretty important. I’ve gotten to try these Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths and they are so discrete I can slip one in my pocket when heading to the restroom where ever I go. I don’t have to worry about anything because they are gentle and won’t irritate sensitive skin because they are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. I only tried the one scent, but they come in Island Splash® as well as Sheer Floral®.
4. Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic Go Pack 50 Billion: It would not be a wellness list if I didn’t include Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic Go Pack because digestive health is truly something important to me. I love these because there is no refrigeration required and since it’s not always possible to keep things cold I find this Go Pack comes in handy. Multi-Strain Formulas keep a good balance among all of the diverse microbes in your gut which is key to wellbeing.* These are once a day, delayed-release vegetable capsules that help ensure more friendly probiotics reach your intestinal tract.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ RenewLifeFormulas/
5. illumai Biome Care System for Hair: All women love hair products, especially ones that work and the illumai Biome Care System has really been keeping my hair protected now that I’m blowdrying every day. It has been doing a great job protecting my color too and today I got a compliment from a co-worker because she thought I went out and had my hair done this weekend. illumai is a 3-product SYSTEM that helps you #DetoxYourLocks from everyday environmental toxins with 7 key ingredients and no sulfates, no silicones, no parabens, no preservatives, no plasticizers, and gluten-free, nut-free, 100% vegan and cruelty-free (PETA certified). Everyone in the family has been using it and it’s gentle enough for everyone! I you want shiny, soft, voluminous hair that healthy you need to try the illumai system.
Offer good for 40% off either size at checkout with code 87-LIFEWITHLISA. Expires 11/30/2016.