I love Halloween, but what I love most is seeing cute little babies dressed up in their Halloween costume. How can you go wrong with that? Everyone loves a baby and to see one dressed up as a cute puppy or even an evil witch makes it even cuter! This year there seems to be so many more costumes to choose from then ever and we found the Top 10 Baby Costumes of 2015 to share with you.
Top 10 Baby Halloween Costumes of 2015
1. The Baby Chicken Costume – who came first, the chicken or the egg? Regardless, this one is adorable!
2. The Precious Peacock – there is nothing cuter in my opinion then this little one!
3. The Garden Gnome or if you are an avid traveler maybe your take on Travelocity Gnome. Which ever way you go, it’s sure to be right!
4. The Playful Pony is the perfect costume if you have an older child dressed as a Cowboy or Cowgirl!
5. This Adorable Bunny costume is sure to be a hit. Who can resist a little girl in pink?
6. This Little Puppy is sure to be man’s best friend this Halloween.
7. The Cozy Cow is so cute. With a little couple black patches on his face you can’t go wrong with this costume.
8. This Busy Bee is sure to get lots of sugar!
9. Who wouldn’t think this Baby Owl is beyond adorable?
10. This Baby Dragon would be perfect for the family Game of Thrones theme!
This Halloween there are so many fun and different baby costumes. I can’t wait to see who comes to the door?
Which is your favorite?
This post contains affiliate links.
For more fun costume ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Ways to Declutter Halloween Costumes Quickly by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- 8 Easy DIY Costumes for Kids by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Top 10 Baby Halloween Costumes of 2015 by Life with Lisa
- Hot Costumes for Adults this Halloween Season by Champagne Living
- Family Halloween Costumes by Controlled Confusion
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.