Last month I won a Cricut®. I’m so excited about it and I have so many things I want to make. Granted, I don’t know how to use it but I’m meeting up with a friend next week and she is going to show me some things. I’ve decided to include a couple EASY things today to show you what the Cricut® can do, even if you never used one before. For instance, with Thanksgiving coming up I always want my home and especially my table to look festive. Nearly everything on this table was made using a Cricut, from the centerpiece to the nameplates.
Here are some things you can do easily with your Circut.
Faux Leather is one of my favorite products! It adds so much texture and looks great on a napkin ring. Finished leaf wrap measures 1” W x 11.5” H. The project uses images from the Cricut Four Seasons Home Décor® digital cartridge designed by the Lia Griffith team.- Dezi Moss
- CutIn Cricut Design Space™, cut image from faux leather.
- AssembleWrap faux leather around napkin.Tie ribbon around napkin to hold everything in place.
It’s fall and it’s delicious! The vinyl on this project is for decorative use only and is not food safe. Finished image measures 8” W x 6” H.- Dezi Moss
- CutIn Cricut Design Space™, cut image from Vinyl.
- AssembleFollow the application instructions for Cricut® Vinyl to apply the vinyl cuts to the plate using Cricut® Transfer Tape.
There is so much more you can do with a Cricut, but those are two things you can do to make your home decor more festive for Thanksgiving this year! See all the Free Projects in Cricut Design Space!
Bookmark these current and upcoming specials from Cricut®:
One Day Only Sale! Get the Cricut Explore One Machine for Just $149! On 11/27
Get free shipping on all orders at Cricut with code FREESHIPNOV
Affiliate links for Cricut & Amazon are included in this post.
For more DIY decorating ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Cinnamon Pine Cones with Essential Oils by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- DIY Bar Cart by Champagne Living
- Thanksgiving Decor with Cricut by Life with Lisa
- Easy Home Decorating for Thanksgiving by Controlled Confusion
- Homemade Name Tags for Thanksgiving Dinner by Tools 2 Tiaras
- My Six Best Holiday Decorating Secrets by Rajean Blomquist
Would your brand like to participate in #Thanks30? Fill out this form for more information.