Camping is an excellent way of spending quality time in the arms of mother nature. If nature is something that ends up enchanting you, then you can definitely try your hand at camping. Going out to camp is an exciting thing to do, but you need to be well prepared if you wish to enjoy your camping trip to the fullest.
If you are planning to embark on a camping trip, then you need to prepare yourself really well. Need to possess the following things if you are planning to hit the woods all by yourself. You can start by packing a pair of Tactical Cargo Pants. These pants are comfortable and would feel just like your regular pants. These can be worn by you almost anywhere.
After you have packed your clothes, it is time to pack other essential gear.
Some basic items:
- Adequate food and drinking water
- Utensils and cookware
- Sleeping bag along with a pillow
- A waterproof tent
- Pair of socks
- A few clothes
- Toiletries, such as soap, toilet paper, toothbrush and toothpaste
Emergency items and tactical tools happen to be of importance. You want tools that are tough enough to go the distance. These tools will go a long way in ensuring you stay comfortable during the course of your trip. Here are some things that will come in handy:
- A tactical flashlight with spare batteries
- Fire starting kit and a lighter
- Match sticks (go for the ones that are waterproof)
- A small radio set
- A multi-tool and/or a survival knife
- Pepper spray
Emergency supplies will come in handy if something goes wrong. Experienced campers do not leave loose ends and do carry emergency supplies along, such as:
- A first-aid kit
- Extra food ( make sure it is dry)
- A water filter
- Waste bags
- A smartphone ( use it only during emergency)
Some other items you can carry:
- Airtight containers for storing food
- Headlamps (Make sure they are fully charged)
- Mosquito repellants
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- An extra pair of boots ( make sure they are lightweight)
- Gloves that can act as hand warmers
- A hat, cap or beanie
- Jackets, scarves, mufflers, etc.
- Ponchos and swim suits ( in case you plan to swim)
- Camping chairs ( again, you need to make sure they are not too heavy)
- Solar chargers
- An optimally-sized stove
As stated earlier, camping is an exciting thing to undertake if and when you take all of the things that are required, you do not need to worry about anything. If you are planning to go on a camping trip alone, then make sure someone is aware of where you are going. Leave an itinerary of the trip with someone who isn’t going along. Also, it is important to carry a smartphone along. Use it in times of emergency.
Having the right camping gear happens to be of utmost importance. You don’t want to be caught off-guard during your camping trip. As a camper, you need to stay alert all the time.
If you are going out to camp for the first time, then do not go alone ( please). Ask some of your friends to accompany you. Camping is no fun if you are going alone. Most importantly, do take your camera along. Click pictures and shoot videos. These are the memories you will cherish for the rest of your life.