Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Farm Rich.
Back to school means finding recipes that the kids love. It’s also a very busy time of the year and therefore I try to do my meal planning ahead of time so that when it comes time to cook there is little work to be done. Recently the local Orlando Target stores have started carrying some specific Farm Rich products that make my meal time planning a bit easier with great tasting food that can be made in a matter of minutes or what they like to call “Real-Life Good.” If you get a chance to sneak over there you’ll find some great REAL-LIFE “MOM HACKS” as well as some other great features. What’s my real-life “mom hack”?
Stuffed Meatloaf. That’s right, on weekends I prepare my special stuffed meatloaf featuring Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks and freeze it for later in the week. All I have to do is take it out of the freezer the night before and pop it in the oven later the following day for the moistest, cheese-filled meatloaf you will ever try. The kids love that it’s filled with glorious cheesy goodness and I love making sure they are getting a great meal!
You can pick up all of the ingredients for this recipe, including Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks at select Target stores across Florida, including one of these four nearby stores in Orlando:
- 120 W Grant St, Orlando, FL, 32806
- 325 N Alafaya Trl, Orlando, FL 32828
- 2155 Town Center Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32837
- 4750 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839
I bought mine at 4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, just outside Orlando where you can now pick up these specific Farm Rich products including Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks (America’s #1 selling cheese stick), Mozzarella Bites, Bone-in Buffalo Chicken Wings or Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites. Although these products are great incorporated into recipes, they all make great snacks on their own for after a tough day at school or for the grown ups, and football games on Sunday!
Enjoy the Stuffed Meatloaf recipe soon!
- 1 1/2 lbs. of ground beef (85% lean)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 T. parsley
- 1 t. sage or thyme
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 1/4 c. catsup
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 t. yellow mustard
- Add all ingredients, except for mozzarella sticks in bowl and mix well.
- Line loaf pan with half the meat mixture and pat down leaving a small lip around the sides.
- Place mozzarella sticks side by side on top of meat and then add the remaining meat on top, patting it down so that none of the mozzarella sticks are showing.
- Put in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 60 minutes.
- Mix glaze ingredients and put over meatloaf for the final 10 minutes.
What’s your favorite way to feature Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks?
Follow @FarmRichSnacks on Twitter
Don’t forget to subscribe to their newsletter to get exclusive offers & promotions!