Iced Zebra Cake
Iced Zebra Cake is the perfect end to any meal and it is not that bad for you either. This dessert was one of my childhood favorites. If you are looking for mouthwatering awesomeness look no further! Be sure to check out my other delicious desserts.
- • 1 ½ cup flour
- • ¾ cup butter
- • ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- • 8oz package cream cheese
- • 1 cup powdered sugar
- • 12oz Whipped topping
- • 2 – packages of instant chocolate pudding
- • 2 ½ cups milk
- • 8oz Whipped topping
- Combine flour, butter and chopped nuts (optional), mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until light. Fold in one container of whipped topping. Spread mixture over the cooled crust.
- Mix both packages of chocolate pudding with milk until thickened. Spread over the cheese layer.
- Spread 2nd container of whipped topping on top. If you prefer, you can chill after adding chocolate layer but before adding final whipped topping layer to make it a little easier to spread.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve frozen.