Last week I shared my Apple Honey Facial Mask Recipe with you on the blog, so this week I thought we would start off with a Pumpkin Spice Latte Face Scrub by Cecilia Wong. There are a lot of health benefits to pumpkins as you probably already know. I can’t wait to try this one!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Face Scrub
- 3 T Raw Brown Sugar
- 1 T Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 t Cinnamon
- 2 t Organic Coffee
- 2 Drops Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Combine and mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Massage onto face in a light, circular motion for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry.
For more Fall Beauty posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- 5 Facts About Halloween Makeup That’ll Make Your Hair Stand On End by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- The Perfect Foundation Match by Controlled Confusion
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Face Scrub by Life with Lisa
- Fall Makeup Trends 2015 by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Autumn Lips by Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.