Ever since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with The Harlem Globetrotters. They were “legen-(wait for it)-dary” when I was young and everyone knew who they were on sight, but I never got to see them in person. The closest I ever came was flying from NY to LAX on the same plane as Curly when I was in 6th grade. On March 17th I am finally getting my wish and our family is going to enjoy the Harlem Globetrotters at Philips Arena. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to save with their Family 4 Pack Offer!
Harlem Globetrotters Family 4 Pack Offer!
The Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Philips Arena March 17 @ 7pm and are offering you a special family discount! Through this special offer, you can purchase four tickets and receive a voucher for a free hotdog and soda with each ticket (savings of $34 or more)!
The Family Four Pack offer is valid on the $48, $38 and $27 tickets. Additional fees may apply.
To purchase your Family Four Pack, click the link below, select the Family Four Pack option.
Do you know any of the current Globetrotters stars? Special K Daley, Big Easy Lofton, Flight Time Lang, Dizzy Grant, Scooter Christensen, and many others are teaming up with the world class rookies for nearly 270 games on the North American portion of the World Tour, bringing the Globetrotter magic to over 230 cities in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and five Canadian provinces.
The outstanding rookies include:
– Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player at 7-8
– Jonte “Too Tall” Hall, the shortest Globetrotter ever at 5-2
– Fatima “TNT” Maddox of Temple University, the team’s first female player since 1993 and ninth female in team history
The new Globetrotters also feature the top three finishers from the 2011 College Slam Dunk Contest:
– Reigning champ Jacob “Hops” Tucker, at 5-10, Tucker sports a 50-inch vertical leap
– Slam dunk runner-up John “Jet” Williams of UNC-Asheville
– Semifinalist Darnell “Spider” Wilks of the University of Cincinnati
I’ll see you at the show!