“This post was made possible byiConnect and Buddig. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
What sets me apart from the crowd is really two things, my cheesy sense of humor and my world-class ham and cheese ball recipe. I probably shouldn’t be telling you this but my secret ingredient is Buddig Premium Meats. With Buddig Premium Ham and a few other ingredients, you can be in ham and cheese ball heaven in a couple of hours. This recipe is really easy to make and if it doesn’t put a smile on your family’s face, I don’t know what will.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup chopped Buddig Premium Deli Smoked Honey Ham
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- dash ground red pepper
- 1 cup slivered toasted almonds
- Beat cream cheese and add ingredients one by one except for almonds. Blend well.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Shape into ball; roll in almonds. Serve with crackers.
My ham and cheese ball is perfect for family get-togethers, holidays, weekends, and movie time. It only takes a few minutes to mix all of the ingredients but the enjoyment can last for hours. This recipe is a great alternative to your typical snack food. My ham and cheese balls are loaded with flavor and are sure to be a hit with the cheese lovers in your life.