“I am participating in a VIN campaign for Clorox® . I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Clorox® and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.” #sponsored #Clorox2
I’m at a point where I want to get more out of life. I want to live it.
I’ve been feeling so “not me” these past few months to the point where I have to make some lifestyle changes. It happens every year for a lot of people this time of the year. There is just so much to do that we tend to fall into some sort of robotic routine.
Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. New Year.
It’s hard sometimes you get so caught up in all the things that come along with these family holidays that even the little things get difficult, like keeping up with the laundry, doing the dishes, shopping for costumes, dinners, and outfits for each of those holiday parties. There are things that you can do to make it easier so that you can actually ENJOY the holidays and live a little. I’ve implemented a few of my favorite things this year and so far I really see a difference!
Here are some of the things you can do to ensure you do a little more living this holiday season and a little less stressing:
- Have a garage sale before the holidays to get rid of the clutter. As the holidays near and as Christmas gets closer you are going to have a whole new slew of things to bring into your home so get rid of the things you don’t need.
- Donate what’s left over from your garage sale to charity. There are many charities like Salvation Army and others that will actually come out to your home and pick up all your unwanted items. Don’t forget, after Christmas comes New Year and that means tax time is here too so take the extra deduction.
- Cut steps out of household chores: prepare meals ahead of time and freeze for those nights when you just don’t have time. Start removing tough stains and brighten colors with Clorox 2® and save the time of washing and rewashing for stains you miss. You can use it to pre-treat set-in stains so no need to worry about ruining your favorite Christmas sweater when you spill your wine. Using Clorox 2® allows me to get more life out of our clothes too (are you seeing a theme here?) and that means more looking good out of my closet and more fun out of my day!
- It never fails that I get an unexpected gift from someone and have nothing to give them in return so this year I plan on making a couple gift baskets ahead of time for those unexpected moments. If I don’t need them that’s fine too because they are all things I would love to have myself!
- End every night with 15 minutes to yourself. Soak in a hot tub with a glass of wine, read a book, reflect on your day and do something JUST FOR YOU!
Get More Out of Life – Live it! GIVEAWAY
One lucky winner will receive the gift basket I referred to above (#4) with a bunch of stuff to make YOUR holidays easier so that YOU can live life.
Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster Liquid
Clorox 2® Pre-Treat Stain Remover Pen
$50 Williams Sonoma gift card
Wine cork cheese spreaders (Supreme Houseware)
Merlot candle (Rewined)
Hot chocolate mix (Williams Sonoma)
Chalkboard beverage dispenser tags (Williams Sonoma)
Bonus: The Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster Liquid can be used with both standard and High-Efficiency washing machines.