Right around the holiday’s I try to find every cookie recipe I can because I love giving cookie trays as a gift. This recipe, in particular, is one of my favorites to share because it’s quick, easy, and always a favorite. Not only does it perfect for my cookie trays during the holidays, but it is a great addition to summertime snacks with a cold glass of iced tea. Regardless, enjoy this wonderful recipe.
Easy Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Lemon Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- In a bowl add cake mix, eggs, and cup of oil.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Take a nickel size portion and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.