My youngest son is a bit of a “metro-sexual” in my opinion. How many kids do you know that are excited to get new clothes and shoes for their birthday or Christmas? How many kids in 1st grade WANT to wear a shirt and tie to school – for no apparent reason? Well, that’s James. He loves wearing clothes that are fashionable and I don’t think he could ever own too many pairs of shoes. Earlier this month I was showing him the Create Your Own Collection by Ralph Lauren and he was so cute as we designed his polo shirt…
The Create Your Own Collection gives the customer the creative ability to design their own piece of clothing. James and I designed him a red polo with his monogram and the the Pony logo. There were lots of different choices of polos but we choose the short sleeve. It was funny because James’ has two middle names and his initials would normally be J.A.A.S. however, when we do things like this we tell him to use one A instead of two. So he clicked the boxes for the J.A.S. and updated the photo to see his design. This is what he got:
Now, for kids who have never owned something monogrammed you may have some explaining to do because James’ didn’t skip a beat – he immediately noticed his initials were “out of order”. I tried explaining it, but couldn’t think of why we do it the way we do…do you know why?
Anyway, once we worked that out and placed the order for his shirt the turn around and delivery were very quick. The shirt, wrapped nicely as always, included a note from RL letting us know this shirt was made exclusively for James. The size was true to size and because the quality is so good you don’t have to worry about washing the polo and having it shrink two sizes. The Create Your Own line is expansive and prices range from $34.50 to $65 for children, but be sure to check out the complete line which includes a Men’s, Women’s, and Childrens’ line.
Want to Create Your Own polo shirt with your child? The mandatory entry is to answer this question “What is your favorite Ralph Lauren product?”
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this, or post to your FaceBook linking back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (10 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets. (You can use the RT button above.)
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook with my blog Life with Lisa. (2 entries)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Leave a comment on another post here on Life with Lisa. (1 entry)
Disclosure: “I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Ralph Lauren and received a Ralph Lauren CYO shirt to facilitate my review.” The giveaway will end March 13th at 11:59pm EST and winner will be chosen by “And the winner is” and must reply to notification within 24 hours of receiving email.