Breakfast can get boring, don’t you think? That’s why every once in a while I like to try new things and this is one of the best things I’ve made so far! If you like avocados you need to give it a try!
Brunch Recipes: Egg, Bacon, and Cheese Stuffed Avocado Birdnests
- 3 Avocados
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/4 c. Bacon
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. Scrape enough of the avocado out to easily hold a raw egg. Before adding the egg ensure the avocados are sturdy and will not tip over on cookie sheet. I inserted toothpicks to prop mine.
- Crack egg into the middle of the avocado and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Place in oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
The Avocado Birdnests were a big hit. Go figure!
i would serve eggs hollandaise. i love them and they are a great brunch food.
I would make a French toast casserole
Your recipe is perfect for a low carb diet////Yum
Yep! You should try it.
i follow u on pinterest as saminder gumer
I love avocados and bacon so I will try it. Low carb and everything. Yummy….