The General Mills® Box Tops for Education program is a wonderful program to help our children’s local schools earn money. It’s one of the largest loyalty programs in America and many schools rely on our children’s donation of their coupons. My son’s school even rewards those students who bring in the most Box Tops each week with a trip to their treasure chest where they get to pick from small prizes such as stickers, candy, and pencils. It really gets the kids excited and it helps them to understand the value of clipping their coupons at home. However, in families with more than one child it can be difficult to decide who gets to bring in the coupons. So what’s a parent to do? How about trying a Treasure Hunt.
Box Tops Treasure Hunt
Throughout the house hide various treats, such as the Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks (we got 5 point) with either the single Box Top coupon or the Bonus Box Tops coupon. Give each child the Treasure Hunt list of clues and send them off to find the hidden points with their treat.
If you are looking for the biggest bang for your buck be sure to visit your local Walmart. The Walmart Back to School special for General Mills® Box Tops for Education features BONUS Box Tops! You can purchase many different products and earn 4 additional bonus Box Tops points! The certificates are included on the packaging of products such as the following sample list:
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Puffs® (2, 16oz )
- Lucky CharmsTM (20.5oz)
- CheeriosTM (21oz)
- Nature ValleyTM Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars (Cashew, 6ct)
- Mott’s® Medleys Fruit Snacks (Assorted Fruit, 24ct)
- Fiber OneTM Streusel Bars (Blueberry, 5ct)
- Fiber OneTM Cheesecake (Strawberry, XXct)
- Betty CrockerTM Scooby Doo!TM Fruit Shapes (30ct)
- Betty CrockerTM Hamburger HelperTM (Cheeseburger Macaroni, Twin Pack)
- Betty CrockerTM Hamburger HelperTM (Beef Stroganoff, Twin Pack)
- Old El PasoTM Stand ‘n StuffTM (Soft Flour Tortillas)
- Betty CrockerTM Specialty Potatoes (Au Gratin, Twin Pack)
- Old El PasoTM Bold Taco Shells (Ranch)
- PillsburyTM Grands!TM Flaky Layers Biscuits (8ct)
Every Box Top your child brings is worth $0.10 for your child’s school and your school can use the cash to buy supplies, fix the playground, invest in technology, or whatever else they feel would best benefit the kids; there are no restrictions! Since 1996 they have contributed over $525 million to participating schools. Is your child’s school one of them?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.