It’s official! The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be in Atlanta at Philips Arena and I have 4 tickets for one lucky winner. The tickets are good for Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 7:30pm.
The Funundrum is an adventure through exotic countries all over the world featuring talented and fun entertainers and performers. This is the show 200 years in the making – one you definitely will not want to miss! You can learn more about it in my original post Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Coming To Atlanta.
The Atlanta Tour Date Schedule:
|Fri||February 18||10:30AM, 7:30PM|
|Sat||February 19||11:00AM, 3:00PM, 7:00PM|
|Sun||February 20||11:00AM, 3:00PM, 7:00PM|
|Mon||February 21||11:00AM, 3:00PM|
The mandatory entry is to answer this question “How old were you the first time you went to the circus?” as a COMMENT on this blog.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave comments for EACH entry):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email or post this on your facebook. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook with my blog Life with Lisa. (2 entries)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Join The Product Review Place (if you are a member send out some invites with the “INVITE” tab.)
Disclosure: “This post is a giveaway only. I was not given tickets, nor any type of compensation.” Giveaway open to US residents only and ends at 2/13, 7pm EST. Winner chose using “And The Winner Is” or Random.org.
Looking for more ways to win? My friend Yoly is giving away tickets too at Cuponeadno!
Angie was emailed and the official winner at Life with Lisa.