I refuse to admit that being over 45 is accompanied by occasional aches and pains that I cannot always ignore. However, regardless if I admit it or not long bike rides, extensive gardening, or paddling the jon boat out to the lake are times that are often followed by tight muscles and joins that call for ThermaCare®. The NEW ThermaCare® Cold Wraps and ThermaCare® HeatWraps are particularly good at delivering effective relief and promoting healing, so you don’t have to worry about pain anymore.
- The *NEW* ThermaCare® Cold Wraps are designed with TargetTemp Insulation TechnologyTM to deliver a constant, comfortable cold so you can wear them continuously. Giving you effective relief without the icy shock that’s often accompanied by traditional ice packs. ThermaCare® Cold Wraps can be reused and refrozen for up to ten times.
- ThermaCare® is designed to work differently. Unlike other topical pain relievers, ThermaCare® HeatWraps have patented heat cells that penetrate deep to the source of pain for long-lasting pain relief + faster healing. Therapeutic heat soothes, relaxes and unlocks tight muscles & joints for up to 16 hours of relief. While the patented heat cells send heat deep into the tissue to increase blood flow and accelerate healing.
Right now ThermaCare® is launching a Wheel of Heal Facebook game and contest for the chance to win ThermaCare coupons, instant prizes and a Hot or Cold Relief Getaway! The Grand prizes include HOTvacations to Marco Island, Napa Valley or Santa Cruz, or COLD escapes to Mt. Ranier, Anchorage and Banff, Canada! From NOW through the rest of the year, you can visit Facebook.com/ThermaCare for your chance to play – and win!
In addition you can win your own ThermaCare kit on Life with Lisa!
- Samples of ThermaCare HeatWraps and ThermaCare Cold Wraps® – constant, comfortable relief for sore muscles and joints
- Hot / Cold Coffee mug – to kick back and relax with a warm (or cold!) treat
- Hot / Cold Gel Eye Mask – for those nights when you just need a little extra TLC
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.