Unless you have been under a rock for the past year I’m sure you have seen the “Have You Tried This Yet?” advertising and/or coupon inserts from P&G. Whenever they come out they feature great savings on things such as Tide, Olay, Gillette, Duracell, Dawn, and more. Right now they are featuring the following
- Olay® Professional Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol: Who doesn’t want consistently, clear skin? Improve your skin’s appearance with Olay® Professional Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol. This 3-step system is clinically proven to bring acne under control for clearer skin, and improves the appearance of pores and uneven texture.
- For the man in your life, save his skin from the winter blues and help him fight five signs of shaving irritation: burning, stinging, redness, tug & pull and dryness:
- Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ Razor: thinner, finer blades for less tug & pull* and incredible comfort (*First 4 blades vs. Fusion)
- Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ Shave Gel: helps defend against nicks and cuts, burning, stinging, redness and tightness thanks to an active soothing complex that works in three ways to defend against shaving irritation:
- Hydrates to soften hair
- Lubricates to help protect skin
- Cools to soothe throughout the entire shave
- Gillette® Fusion® ProSeries™ Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer: helps fight dryness, burning, stinging, itching and tightness. This moisturizer features a soothing complex that hydrates and restores moistures to soothe just shaved skin.
I have been using the Olay® Professional Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol all week and have noticed a pretty significant change in my adult acne. I have been using it now for just over two weeks and I will continue using it through the summer because it also has a built in SPF moisturizer that didn’t leave me feeling greasy all day. Hubby has been using the Gillette® products and is equally happy. He loves the close shave and the shave gel has reduced his nicks and cuts significantly.
Have you tried this yet?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was sent these products on behalf of P&G as part of this post. My opinions and that of my families is ours alone and not influenced by product or compensation.