We recently got to visit Universal Studios Orlando for a behind the scenes look at a few of their Haunted Houses with the lights on as part of a VIP Lights On tour. My favorite? Insidious from the Insidious trilogy. I loved everything about the house and all the detail that went into creating it. If you are interested in checking out some of the other houses be sure to read Halloween Horror Nights 25 Unmasked.
Disclosure: A group of bloggers recently got together (with their +1) accepted the challenge to face their fears together. We were hosted by Universal Studios Orlando to experience Halloween Horror Nights 25. This is our story.
Follow on Social Media
For more fall stories, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Haunted places in Castleton VT by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Tips for fright fest for the non fright lovers by Controlled Confusion by Controlled Confusion
- Lights on Tour Halloween Horror Nights Insidious by Life with Lisa
- CT Pumpkin Pickinh by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Haunted Penitentiary by Champagne LIving by Champagne Living
Would your brand like to participate in #FallFun31? Fill out this form for more information.