I was fortunate enough to be involved in the most incredible ambassadorships of the year. I am a Keurig K-cup Ambassador. As part of my ambassadorship I was sent a Keurig (which I couldn’t NOT live without) and a monthly shipment of different types of coffees to try. I’m sure you have seen my tweets or read about it before on my blog…
As our first year comes to an end we are wrapping the year up with a great twitter chat for Mother’s Day on Monday, May 7th from 7 – 8 p.m. (EST) using the hashtag #induldgewithmom (see upcoming post). I am also giving away a Keurig to one of my readers and recapping some of the flavors I tried this year. Feel free to ask me about any of them, I’d love to continue the conversation!
July we got to try the Brew Over Ice Beverages. This was one of my favorite months because I LOVED the Half ‘n Half and the Southern Sweet Tea.
How to brew your fresh, delicious cup of iced coffee or tea:
– Fill a 16-oz. plastic cup with ice and place it under a Keurig brewer
– Choose the 6-oz. or 8-oz button
– Brew directly over ice
– Stir and enjoy!
– Note that most iced teas are pre-sweetened; you may want to add cream and sugar to iced coffee.
The entire collection can be seen at www.BrewOverIce.com. You can also find a demo on how to Brew Over Ice for maximum beverage enjoyment!
August brought in the Tully’s line of coffees. My favorite of this line was hard to choose because I am a fan of dark roast and these were all dark roasts – espresso probably wins here. You can find the entire collection at www.Tullys.com, be sure to also visit Tully’s on Facebook.
September was The Donut House® Collection with a Regular, Decaf, and two flavored varieties – Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Glazed Donut. My oldest son liked the Chocolate Glazed and I spoiled my youngest with the Decaf on special occasions.
October was my favorite month that introduced me to Hot Apple Cider K-Cup portion packs from Green Mountain Naturals™. I never had hot apple cider before and this tasted like fresh apples off the tree. Our family drank it all the first week we had it and I have purchased it several times since October.
November we were sent all the coffees from the Barista Prima Coffeehouse® K-Cup® portion packs collection. They are available in four varieties:
- Colombia (Medium-dark Roast) a high-altitude treasure from a land of legendary coffee accented by wondrously bright, bold fruit notes and a distinctive hint of walnut, this deeply roasted cup elevates satisfaction into a realm all its own.
- House Blend (Medium-dark Roast) the timeless perfection of your best-loved coffee house cup that is classically balanced with a lively splash of citrus, subtle hints of bittersweet chocolate and a well-rounded, toasted-nut finish.
- Italian Roast (Dark Roast) a deep, dark-roasted delight, done right. This robust, heavy-bodied cup with its ripe fruit and berry notes epitomizes the time-honored Italian tradition of dark-roasted coffee house brews with a subtle hint of smokiness and a bright clean finish.
- French Roast (Darkest Roast) a sweet, smoky love song to the cafés of Paris. Daringly dark, smoky-sweet brew with a surprisingly light mouth feel. This intensely bold, elegantly-bodied cup provides indisputable proof of our roast masters’ consummate artistry.
The French Roast is my favorite and a must have in my home.
December ended with a shipment of Green Mountain Coffee® Limited Edition Holiday K-Cup® packs in Spicy Eggnog and Gingerbread. They were perfect for curling up on the couch near the fire and tree.
We also tried the Bigelow® and Celestial Seasonings® teas in K-Cup® packs, Café Escapes® K-Cup® packs, and others. This month we are sampling and giving away The Original Donut Shop Coconut Mocha. This flavor is taste of a rich chocolate donut, topped with flakey coconut and dipped into your favorite mug. It’s the FUN flavor!
So, how fun are you?
Click below to find out:
After you take the quiz be sure to enter the giveaway for a Keurig Single Cup Brewer & The Original Donut Shop Coconut Mocha K-Cup® packs.
Disclosure: This post is part of my ambassadorship.