Getting a Good Night’s Sleep with Nature’s Sleep Faux Down Pillow #Giveaway #NSAmbassador
If you know me you know I love to sleep. Mild narcolepsy works great for me. I don’t fall asleep in my soup or when I am walking down the stairs or anything. I just feel sleepy most of the time and drift off to dream land just seconds after my head hits the pillow.
As a “sleep enthusiast” I happen to know a lot about pillows. My favorite kind of pillow is Faux Down. Faux Down pillows are commonly referred to as the “Teddy Bear of pillows.” My Nature’s Sleep Faux Down pillow and I have been thunder buddies for years (a month really, but years sounded better).
This baby has a 300 TC cotton inner scrim cover and is completely washable and very kind to the skin. You know how some pillows kind of feel like you are sleeping on a bag of sandpaper? Well the Nature’s Sleep Faux Down pillow is nothing like that at all! This pillow is great for those of you that sleep on your stomachs and side sleepers like me. If you are looking for a nice huggable pillow this one is for you. One squeeze of this pillow and you will be hooked. If you want the comfort of down at an affordable price get a Faux Down pillow. Nature’s Sleep has the best pillow my head has ever rested on.
How happy are you with your pillow?
More about the Faux Down Pillow by Nature’s Sleep:
- The comfort of down at an affordable price
- Molds flawlessly to support the head and neck in proper alignment
- Naturally hypoallergenic and irritant free, easy-care pillow
- Filled with fine microfiber gel clusters to cradle the body in comfort
- Luxuriously smooth allergen resistant cotton/poly (80/20) velour
- Machine washable and dryable to restore fluff and cleanliness
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved