My husband is an auto mechanic and when we were purchasing his tools he was VERY adamant about purchasing Snap On, Matco, and other expensive “professional” brands. He had a long list of tools that were required to fill his HUGE tool chests and one of the things on his list was “Channellocks”. I asked him about that and he said that all pliers were pretty much referred to as Channellocks in the industry because they are the REAL thing and Snap On and other tool companies try to replicate them. He made it clear that Channellock set the bar for all other companies and if you look in his toolbox you will find an entire drawer dedicated to the brand.
In celebration of Channellocks’ 125th year in business we are giving away CHANNELLOCK® Tool Roll No. 3 Gift Set to one lucky reader at Life with Lisa.
Founded in 1886, Channellock, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality pliers and assorted hand tools. Based out of Meadville, Pa., the company is currently run by the fifth generation of the DeArment family. Channellock, Inc. manufactures more than 120 different sizes and types of pliers and hand tools, and all CHANNELLOCK® pliers are made in the Meadville plants. For more on Channellock’s rich company history, visit http://bit.ly/expchl.
What can I win?
From plumbing projects to auto repair; Tool Roll No. 3 includes five pliers to help homeowners accomplish a variety of home improvement projects. All of the pliers in this set are fiercely made in Meadville, Pa. The tool roll includes:
- 430 tongue and groove plier
- 420 tongue and groove plier
- 337 cutting plier
- 3017 long nose plier
- 526 slip joint plier
To celebrate Channellock’s 125th year in business, the pliers in the winner’s tool roll with be engraved with “1886-2011 — 125 Years Strong.”
How can I win?
Simply tell me why your husband or dad deserves this awesome Tool Roll from Channellocks in a comment below.
Can I earn additional entries?
Disclosure: We were given a set of Channellocks and provided a set via the company to offer as a giveaway. This giveaway ends June 30th at 11pm EST and is open to all US residents. Winner will be drawn randomly via And the winner is…
- Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
- Blog about this, or post to your FaceBook linking back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (10 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets. (You can use the RT button above.)
- Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
- Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (2 entries per fav – see easy social bookmarking icons below this post)
- Leave a comment on another NON-GIVEAWAY post on my personal blog Life with Lisa. (1 entry per comment)
- Add my button to your site and give me the link where you installed it – see sidebar for code. (2 entries)
- Enter this giveaway on a giveaway LINKY or site. (1 entry per)
- Become a Life with Lisa Facebook fan and tell me who you are! Feel free to say hello on my wall if you like. (2 entries)
- Follow the sponsor on Twitter and/or Facebook (see below for links). (1 entry each)