I’m trying to eat healthier and part of eating healthier is finding restaurants that can fulfill my needs. Moe’s Southwest Grill has made their own New Year’s Resolution and now offers vegetarian, low-cal, and gluten free dieters a healthy choice in fast food. Did you know that Moe’s has a Meatless Monday? Did you know they have hormone-free grilled chicken and organic tofu?
My husband and I recently went to our local Moe’s and enjoyed a couple tacos. The ingredients were super-duper fresh and there were tons of options to choose from. I found it really interesting that the mushrooms, onions, and peppers that were grilled were done on a separate grill from where the meat products were prepared. I didn’t believe it at first…now that’s taking Vegetarian seriously!
About Moe’s Southwest Grill
Founded in 2000, Atlanta-based Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual franchised concept featuring fresh made-to-order southwest fare in a fun and engaging atmosphere with over 400 locations nationwide. Moe’s is owned by FOCUS Brands Inc.®, the franchisor and operator of over 3,300 Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® locations and Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in international markets. For more information, visit www.moes.com.
Want to win a $25 GC to Moe’s Southwest Grill? The mandatory entry is to answer this question “What is your favorite healthy menu item at Moe’s?”
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this, or post to your FaceBook linking back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (10 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and the sponsor @Moes_HQ tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets. (You can use the RT button above.)
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook with my blog Life with Lisa. (1 entry)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
8. Leave a comment on another post here on Life with Lisa. (1 entry)
9. Connect via Facebook with Moe’s. (1 entry)
Disclosure: “I am a participant in a campaign for Moe’s Southwest Grill and received compensation to facilitate my review.” The giveaway will end March 31st at 11:59pm EST and winner will be chosen by “And the winner is” and must reply to notification within 24 hours of receiving email.