Usually when I post a recipe it is something that requires various ingredients and steps to prepare, however this Dinnertisement was created with only two ingredients and two easy steps. What was the best part of it all? Prep time was a mere 30 minutes and it was one of the most delicious meals ever! The Grilled Santa Fe Chili Chicken is a keeper that was packed with a lot of flavor, just the right amount of “hot” (my kids ate it with no problem), and the perfect amount of spice.
The star of “The Samples” show (or Dinnertisement) was Lawry’s new marinade, Santa Fe Chili. Yes, that is one of the two ingredients (the other in case you haven’t guessed is chicken). Simply put your chicken in a bowl and add the Lawry’s marinade. Let it stand (refrigerated) for 30 minutes and grill. It is that simple.
Since we had an entire Dinnertisement Kit to sample that included the Santa Fe Chili as well as the Herb & White Wine marinades and the Fire Roasted Chili Garlic, Roasted Garlic Salt, and Mediterranean Herb with Oregano & Basil spice blends we tried a couple other things. We found the Lawry’s new Chili Garlic spice blend is a perfect complement the butter for grilled corn on the cob. The Roasted Garlic Salt makes a good topping for roasted pork and the Mediterranean Herb with Oregano & Basil is perfect to sprinkle on top of pork rinds.
We encourage you to make your own Dinnertisement for a chance to win a Dinnertisement Kit of your own. You can also follow the Dinnertisement discussion on twitter with the fabulous #LawrysMoms who are sharing their recipes & Giveaways as well!
- Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Stoneware
- 2 Zak Designs Serving Spoons: Either happy or surprise spoons
- Lawry’s NEW Marinades and Spice Blends: Mediterranean Herb Seasoned Salt, Fire Roasted Chile & Garlic, Roasted Garlic Salt, Santa Fe Chili Marinade and Mediterranean Herb and White Wine Marinade
- Create your own Dinnertisement and provide a link & description as a comment below. This is a mandatory requirement for entry.
If you would like additional entries please feel free to do any of the following:
- RT this tweet and leave a comment with the URL of your tweet. You can do this daily.
— Lisa Samples (@lisasamples) May 26, 2012
- Subscribe via email to my blog (see side bar) and leave a comment saying you subscribed.
Good luck! Ends 6/2/2012 – at 11:59pm ET.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Lawry’s in connection with The Motherhood. I was given product and a stipend for my involvement. I was asked to share my honest opinion with my readers.