Halloween is one of the biggest celebrated holidays in our house. Every year we have a party featuring yummy snacks, games, contests, and fun costumes. This year we are topping it off with some really fun ideas from Kraft. You can find some great ideas on the JET-PUFFED Facebook Community whether you are looking for coupons, recipes, or the latest tips and tricks. We tested their Crispy Pumpkin Spice Treats Recipe out and it was a hit with the kids so we will be adding it to our menu. The crispy treats come out orange so they fit in perfectly!
We also experimented this year with the Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold. You can find these online at the Kraft store and each of the molds includes different recipes you can experiment with too. Did I mention the Halloween brain mold is FREE? If cooking and baking aren’t your style have no fear, OREO makes a Halloween OREO cookie for people just like you! Each side features “Boo-rific” shapes such as a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats and it they are sure to fit any theme. Do you just need a dip? Try the NEW PHILIDELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche spreads. Slice up some apples and you have a gourmet snack in no time. You can even dip the three holiday inspired MARSHMALLOWS in the chocolate Philadelphia Indulgence for a quick treat.
There are an endless amount of Halloween inspired recipes featured on KRAFT’s site.
Spook-tacular Halloween Giveaway
One winner from Life with Lisa will receive the following:
· 3 Halloween flavors/shapes of JET-PUFFED Marshmallows (new!)
· 2 Halloween JELL-O Molds and JELL-O product
· 1 package of Halloween OREO cookies
· 2 flavors of VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (new!)
· 2 seasonally-inspired flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence (new!)
· A variety of goodies to help get your party started like an orange Rachel Ray casserole dish, kid’s Halloween apron, Halloween serving dish, pumpkin party tooth picks, and glow-in-the-dark Halloween cups