Being the only female in a house full of males can some times be just too much, but when it comes to movies I’m pretty lucky because I get to see a lot of fast paced, action packed releases that moms of little girls often miss out on. For years I put off watching these types of movies – especially anything “comic book” or “cartoon” related. I just wasn’t interested until one day when our cable went out and I had no choice but to watch the original Transformers. I was embarrassed to say I LOVED IT! and I was forced to hear the “I told you so’s” from my brood.
We recently purchased tickets through Fandango.com to see Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon in 3D. This was my first 3D movie in a long time because quite frankly, I thought they were a waste of money. Have you used Fandango before? If not check out how easy it is to purchase tickets:
Without giving away too much about the movie I wrote a little review for you.
Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon in 3D
- We totally LOVED the 3D. It wasn’t at all cheesy like a lot of the 3D you see. There were no snakes jumping out of the can or cheap thrills like that… The use of 3D made the movie just that, three dimensional. It was especially cool in the very beginning as you move through the alien’s planet.
- The story line was great. It was a great way to tie it all together without boring you with the same ole plot.
- I just love the Autobots and their characters.
- Shia LaBeouf’s character was brilliant as in all the movies – he made the movie fun, yet adventurous.
- The movie was LONG! I don’t know if it was the endless previews or the actual movie but we sat down at 8:10pm and didn’t get out of the theater until well after 11pm.
- Although the story line was great, I did miss the interaction of Shia LaBeouf and Bumble Bee…there just wasn’t enough in my opinion. The human/Autobot story line is my favorite.
- The movie starts with just a tad too much skin for young children.