Cooking with Coca-Cola
What is the brand that comes to mind when you think of family or family get-together? For me it is Coca-Cola (aka Coke). When I heard they launched a site, Cooking with Coke, a site dedicated to Coke-loving moms and families that share recipes, family stories and mealtime traditions it came as no surprise to me. The fact that you can build an entire personal experience using the site – simply classic.
The site features recipes filed under the following categories: Chef’s Selects, Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Sides, Soups & Salads, and Drinks. A couple of my favorite are the Blackened Filet Mignon with Whole Garlic and the Choco Chocolate Chip Deluxe Cake. I am an avid foodie – as you know – and this site is going to be so incredibly cool. I noticed some of the recipes submitted were from bloggers too so I might even send in a couple myself.
Another great feature of the site is the Cookbook Builder where you are able to create your own cookbook. Once you design your family cookbook and pick out the recipes to feature you can send it on it’s way for your friends and family to enjoy. How cool is that?
What can you win?
In the spirit of the new launch of Cooking with Coke, Coca-Cola has offered one of Life with Lisa’s readers a T-fal steamer valued at nearly $50.
How can you win it?
Simply visit Cooking with Coke and share your favorite recipe in the comments below (this is mandatory for all other entries to be eligible.)
What additional entry options do you have?
Disclosure: This giveaway ends May 31st at 11: 59 pm and is open to all US residents 18+ or older. I received compensation (either product or monetary) for writing this post and hosting this giveaway on behalf of the sponsor. All opinions are strictly my own.
- Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
- Blog about this, or post to your FaceBook linking back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (10 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets. (You can use the RT button above.)
- Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
- Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (2 entries per fav – see easy social bookmarking icons below this post)
- Leave a comment on another NON-GIVEAWAY post on my personal blog Life with Lisa. (1 entry per comment)
- Add my button to your site and give me the link where you installed it – see sidebar for code. (2 entries)
- Enter this giveaway on a giveaway LINKY or site. (1 entry per)
- Become a Life with Lisa Facebook fan and tell me who you are! (2 entries)
- Submit a recipe to Cooking with Coke and paste proof in the comments. (10 entries)