Disclosure: This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a full-sized bottle of Bufferin Buffered Aspirin for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.
I’m not old. Really, 40-something is the new 30-something. However, the last few years I’ve been feeling older. My mind is sharp but my body is somewhat challenged with aches and pains occasionally. Therefore, when Bufferin® reached out to me about working with them on a Bucket List I jumped at the chance. It’s a great time in my life to really start working on my bucket list because so far I haven’t crossed too much off it as of yet. The most recent item off the list is Ziplining. I have had a fear of heights all my life and last year I finally tackled that challenge and I felt GREAT!
My Bufferin® Bucket List
- Go on a Cruise
- Make $500k in my business within 2 years (2016)
- Go to Niagara Falls
- Weigh less than 150
- Spend New Year’s Eve in Times Square
- Go to the Philippines
- Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Renew my wedding vows in a ceremony
- Volunteer in a 3rd World Country
- Visit all 50 States
One of the reasons my list is so long is because I really never had the time or ability to travel, but that is changing and I expect to accomplish many of these things without a problem. Also, being adventurous requires feeling good and having aches and pains makes that difficult some times. For me taking Bufferin® helps ease those obstacles without messing up my already sensitive stomach. My physician advised me to use a non-prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that’s gentler on your stomach on days when my body just hurts.
Bufferin® Bucket List Sweepstakes
So what’s on your bucket list?
Enter the Bufferin® Bucket List Sweepstakes on Facebook and maybe you could win some money to help you cross something off your list!
- Bufferin® Bucket List Sweepstakes will run from February 18 to March 14, 2014.
- Entry is done via an official entry form, which includes a required field in which the entrants will need to enter their own personal “bucket list” item
- Bufferin® is giving away a $1,000 Amex Gift Card and a full-sized bottle of Bufferin® to three (3) randomly selected entrants who share their bucket list items. Winners chosen February 28, March 7 and March 14
- Winners announced on the Bufferin® Facebook page along with their bucket list item(s)
You can find Bufferin® at Walgreen’s and Walmart stores nationwide or find a location near you.
Get the latest information on Bufferin at www.bufferin.com.
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a full-sized bottle of Bufferin® Buffered Aspirin and the craft supplies for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.