I cannot begin to tell you how many cellphones I’ve been through over the years. Our family has dropped them in the toilet (more times than I care to admit, spilled things on them (coffee is #1 culprit), and have dropped them only to crack the screen. I believe everyone has experienced at least one mobile mishap in their lifetime. The mobile mishap that most recently comes to mind involves a huge amount of salty water, a fun-loving dad, and an eight year old who just wanted to be grown up. My youngest son had my Samsung smartphone in his pocket when we went to the beach recently and not knowing about the phone my husband picked him up and playfully tossed him in the ocean. Fortunately my son was fine as he has become quite the swimmer, but unfortunately I no long have a Samsung smartphone. It’s for reasons such as these there is Asurion.
The complete Asurion protection package, available through most wireless companies, empowers you with the apps and services that put you in the driver’s seat – everything you need for complete peace of mind so you can enjoy using your smartphone. You’ll rest easy knowing you’re protected with Asurion, whether you need technology to secure your data privacy against growing mobile threats, need a device expert who’s just a call or click away, or coverage to replace your phone as quickly as the next day.
Want to see some amazing stats? Check out the Fact Sheet. I was pretty shocked to learn that my family aren’t the only people who lose, break, or misplace their cellphones. I was actually amazed that 60,000,0000 people in North America will lose, damage or have their phone stolen this year. Why is it that everyone loses their phone yet I have never found one? They must go to that magical place where the socks live…
Win $40 Amazon Gift Card
- Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet about this giveaway using hashtag #Asurion (comment below with your tweet link)
- Subscribe to Life with Lisa (see sidebar), follow me on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Spread the news about this on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Share this giveaway on any contest/sweepstakes/giveaway site for 5 extra entries..
- This giveaway is open to US residents and ends on September 1, 2012
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post by Asurion but the information and story are my own.