West of I-75 on Barrett Pkwy.
1125 Ernest Barrett Pkwy.
Kennesaw, GA 30144-4534
(GIVEAWAY GOOD FOR ANY LOCATION)
My husband and I recently had the opportunity to go to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner to try out their “Around the World in Eight Weeks” promotion. On our visit we got to take a tour of Asia through marvelous cuisine such as Thai Peanut & Red Pepper salad, a make-it-yourself Asian inspired broth and Won Ton Chicken Happiness. Every two weeks, Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes chefs are cooking up different internationally inspired recipes from around the globe.
In addition to the delicious menu they also have some great specials including their online kids’ activity sheets (available for download) which include coupons for 99 cent kid’s meals and $19.99 family dinner coupons! You can also save an additional 10% off on your next visit by sharing your trip around the world by sending a virtual postcard from the different countries you’ve “visited” to friends and family via email, Facebook or Twitter.
Our opinion? We have always been huge fans of Sweet Tomatoes. It never ceases to amaze me to sit and watch my husband eat 2 plates full of salad when I can’t get him to eat a single carrot at home. The food at the Barrett location in Kennesaw is ALWAYS very clean and the buffets are always properly filled so there isn’t a wait. I especially love their New England Style Clam Chowder, the chocolate chip cookies, and their sweet tea. My husband is a huge fan of the tons of salad topping choices you find on their salad bar. Although they have a very nice pasta station neither of us eat off of it very often because we fill up on the soup and salad; however, everything we have had has been yummy!
Here are the tour dates and cuisine:
Asia: August 17-29
Wonton Chicken Happiness Tossed Salad
Thai Chicken & Peanut Foccacia
Greece: September 1-14
Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup (a guest favorite!)
Whole Gran Greek Couscous with Feta and Pine Nuts
Mexico: September 16-28
Azteca Taco Tossed Salad
Chicken Enchilada Soup
If you need an event catered – here is a coupon!
Share with me which country you would like to experience cuisine from Asia, Greece, Italy, or Mexico. Leave a comment below with your choice and you will be eligible to win two (2) dining passes from Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes GOOD AT ANY LOCATION, NOT JUST ATLANTA.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments – you must complete mandatory step first!):
- Subscribe to my email feed or if you are already do- tell me who you are. (1 entry)
- Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (10 entries)
- Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
- Let me know if you have ever eaten at either restaurant and tell me what you thought or look to find the location nearest you and tell me how far it is. (1 entry)
- Post my button on your blog. (5 entries)
- Vote for @lisasamples as a Top 50 Twitter Mom and get one entry per votehttp://www.babble.com/mom/work-family/top-50-twitter-moms-nominate-favorites/index.aspx
This giveaway will end September 30th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org or Twitter (I’ll let my followers pick the winner) and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. This post was written for Family Review Network & Sweet Tomatoes & Souplantation who provided the complimentary product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest review.