Since adding Marie Callender’s #Under500 meals to my routine I have been feeling much better throughout the day. I haven’t been bogged down with lunches full of calories and I’ve been able to monitor my fat and carb intake. I’m glad I found another thing to do that lends to living a healthier lifestyle…with that said there are 5 reasons I have to live a healthier lifestyle and I thought I would share them with you today.
- For my children because I want to be around to play with my grandchildren.
- For my spouse because he is a lot younger than I am and I don’t want him to be alone.
- To lose weight so that I can enjoy going for walks and spending time out doors without being miserable.
- To get off all the medication I’m on for blood pressure and cholesterol.
- For myself because I deserve to feel good.
Information on “Under 500” Meals:
- Did you know you can get all the homemade-tasting goodness of Marie Callender’s for less than 500 calories? Marie Callender’s offers 34 single-serve varieties of their One-Dish Entrées, Complete Meals and Fresh Flavor Steamers that deliver the satisfying comforts only Marie Callender’s offers but are available for less than 500 calories.
- Marie Callender’s Fresh Flavor Steamers feature a patent-pending tray-in-tray steaming technology that separates the sauce from the rest of the food during preparation to deliver perfectly steamed rice, al dente pasta and crisp vegetables.
- These meals provide the fresh flavors and textures of a homemade meal that are perfectly portioned for lunch.
- Marie Callender’s Fresh Flavor Steamers are available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.19 each
- Marie Callender’s Complete Meals feature quality ingredients to create delicious, homemade-tasting meals that feature a main course and two sides for a wholesome, satisfying experience.
- Marie Callender’s Complete Meals are available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.19 each