With the holidays coming we need to get our kitchen organized. It’s almost time to start baking those yummy Christmas Cookies! Do you have everything you need? Make your holiday baking less stressful by having everything at your finger tips. I’ve decided to share a “staples” shopping list for this week’s post.
With these staple ingredients you should be able to make almost any cookie recipe you find!
Now with all these ingredients it is important to have sufficient modular canisters to store them in. If you can’t remember how old your ingredients are it might be best to get rid of it. There is nothing worse than spending hours in the kitchen only to find out your flour was bad and your baked goods didn’t rise correctly or worse yet have weevils. Make sure you canisters are clear – it makes it easier to see how much you have left and to identify what it is inside. Rubbermaid modular canisters work great and they are air tight. Another great feature of these canisters is that they have a comfort grip so that you can grab them while baking comfortably and with less chance of dropping.
One reader will win a set of Rubbermaid Modular Canisters to help them get their kitchen organized in time for the Holiday! Visit Rubbermaid’s great article on getting organized for the holidays and share a tip in the comment section below for your mandatory entry.
Additional entries can be earned by (please leave separate comments):
2. Follow my blog or if you are already following – tell me who you are. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this and link back to me or email 5 friends about this giveaway copying me on the email. (5 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter @lisasamples and tweet this contest leaving me a link. (1 entry per tweet/2 tweets per day) Please leave time between tweets.
5. Subscribe to my email feed. (2 entries)
6. Connect via Facebook with my other blog Life with Lisa. (2 entries)
7. Favorite me on technorati, digg, or stumble leaving link. (1 entry per fav)
9. Vote for me to get a new kitchen from Sears and KitchenAid here. (2 entries – can be done daily)
10. Share a Christmas Cookie recipe in the comment section! (5 entries)
This giveaway will end November 30th at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be determined by Random.org or through random selector installed on my site and will have 48 hours to send contact information to lisa(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. US entries only. This listing is compliments of Rubbermaid and I was given the item to reivew, but my opinion is 100% mine and honest!